You don’t really know that you’re missing something until you no longer have it. Following a surgery or when recuperating from an injury, we lose the skills that we used to take for granted. Simple tasks seem more complicated that they are. Even skills at work like typing, filing and stapling two pieces of paper together can be more taxing than we remember. This is where occupational therapists come in.
Divine Edge Health Services, LLC offers the services of occupational therapists which treat various areas of your health to help you regain motor skills, balance, physical function and self-care skills.
What can you expect from Occupational Therapy? Occupational Therapists will:
- evaluate your health situation
- conduct a skills assessment
- propose treatment/intervention
- coordinate with your physician in the administration of the treatment; and
- apply the occupational therapy procedures in the comforts of your home.
Would you like to get better soon? There’s a way to enhance your health. Get the help you need. Ask us about a home health needs assessment. Call 972-999-3107.